The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in close cooperation with the Ministry of the Economy, will organise a multi-sectoral official trade mission to Toronto and Montreal from 19-24 June 2022.
The delegation will be headed by H.R.H. the Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, and led by H.E. Mr Franz Fayot, Minister of the Economy, and Mr Carlo Thelen, CEO of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
The official trade mission will include:
- a visit to Collision, North America’s fastest growing tech conference, attracting over 33,000 visitors, 850+ investors and 1,250+ startups from 140+ countries. Luxembourg will have a national startup pavilion at the fair (more information on the stand here),
- a participation in the b2b event organised on the sidelines of the Collision fair,
- a Business Forum in Ontario and in Quebec,
- the visit of flagship projects featuring cutting-edge technologies in Toronto and Montreal,
- and networking receptions in both locations.
The mission will focus on the following sectors: cybersecurity, cleantech, healthtech, fintech and space.
- When? 19-24 June 2022
- Where? To Toronto and Montreal
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce has arranged for a discounted fair for participants who choose the recommended flights as well as advantageous group rates at hotels both in Toronto and Montreal. You can find more information in the registration form. Tickets to the Collision fair in Toronto will be provided free of charge by the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Interested? Please register before 18 May 2022.
For further information about this upcoming official trade mission, feel free to contact Mr. Steven Koener (Tel: +352 42 39 39 - 379), email: email@example.com.
PDF • 191 Ko