The Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network – Luxembourg, in close collaboration with the Benelux Union, have the pleasure to invite you to take part in the Benelux Circular Economy Business Forum, which will take place in Luxembourg on 4-5 October 2022.
The Benelux Union is a unique precursor in economic cooperation and a laboratory for the European Union’s Single Market. Having the competence to enforce legislation in the three countries in various areas of collaboration (for example free circulation of people and economic union), key successes of the Benelux Union have been applied on a broader European scale.
This event will be the occasion to meet stakeholders and potential partners from the Benelux and the Greater Region, and discuss the key trends of circular economy!
- Single-use plastics
- Waste management & shifting
- Circularity in construction and infrastructure
- Sustainable cities.
Benelux countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), France (Grand Est) & Germany (Rhineland Palatinate & Saarland).
- Participation of key politicians, institutions & experts in circular economy from the Benelux countries
- Networking & Matchmaking event with companies from the Benelux and the Greater Region
- Round tables & connected studios on the major circular economy key trends in the targeted regions
- Thematic conferences & workshops
- Company pitching sessions
- Benelux Innovation Showcase: Informative stands on the ecosystem of the Benelux countries & on innovative company solutions.
When? 4-5 October 2022
Where? Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
This event is organised by the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network – Luxembourg, in close collaboration with the Benelux Union.
The International Affairs team and its Enterprise Europe Network – Luxembourg remain at your entire disposal for any further information.
Ms Laura Ambrogio
International Affairs Advisor
PDF • 456 Ko