Financing the circular economy
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- EIB headquarters in LuxembourG
- Conditions de participation
- You are kindly invited to register online as soon as possible at: http://www.innoventerprise-conference.eu
Join Luxembourg’s Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, First Vice-President of the European Commission Frans Timmermans (tbc), and European Investment Bank (EIB) President Werner Hoyer for a full-day conference on Financing the Circular Economy at EIB Headquarters on 10 December 2015 – part of Luxembourg’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The event is an opportunity for businesses, the finance community, and experts to discuss how to support research and innovation in the EU to promote sustainable growth and the move towards the circular economy. Luxembourg, the European Commission and the EIB will also present the initial results from their joint programme InnovFin Advisory, which offers advice and financial tools to kick-start innovative projects.
- Francine Closener, Luxembourg’s Secretary of State for the Economy
- Robert-Jan Smits, General Director, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Claude Turmes, Member of the European Parliament
Organisations represented: Groene Zaak, Tarkett, ArcelorMittal Group, Veolia Environment, PGGM, ING Group, KPMG, Caisse d’Épargne, and the London Waste and Recycling Board.
Full details, including the agenda and speaker profiles, are available at www.innoventerprise-conference.eu. Conference sessions will be webcast live and made available to view after the event.
You are kindly invited to register online as soon as possible at: www.innoventerprise-conference.eu
Réunion et débats entre professionnels