- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- 23.11.2015 - 24.11.2015
- Luxembourg Congrès
- Conditions de participation
- Registration at www.manufuture2015.eu
The EU has defined a strategic objective to boost reindustrialisation and increase the manufacturing industry’s current GDP contribution of approximately 16% to as much as 20%. In order to succeed, it is essential to optimise the use of key instruments such as the European Structural and Investment Funds and Horizon 2020 and widen the access to finance for new manufacturing ventures as well as established companies with high growth potential on global level.
Manufuture 2015 will:
- Assess manufacturing research and development progress in Europe compared with global competitors
- Define the conditions needed for successfully reindustrialising Europe
- Identify and endorse new policy instruments, business models, support mechanisms and technologies
- Develop recommendations for policy makers
Target group: European manufacturing community
Manufuture 2015 aims to attract around 800 participants. Join a community of business leaders, researchers, innovators, policy makers, representatives of key technology platforms and numerous European Commission representatives. Listen to over 50 international speakers and give your input to the debate about the future of European industry!
Manufuture conference: Key European event
The bi-annual Manufuture conference is considered as the key event on manufacturing at European level. It aims to address topics of strategic importance for future challenges of the manufacturing industry and develop recommendations for national and European policy makers. The 2015 edition will take place in Luxembourg on 23-24 November and is organised under the auspices of the Luxembourg Presidency of the European Union.
Programme, speakers, sponsors, venue, travel and registration: www.manufuture2015.eu
Réunion et débats entre professionnels