Seminar on Special Economic Zones in Poland - Partners for Investment and Trade
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- Chambre de Commerce
- Conditions de participation
- Participation is free of charge. Registration is mandatory.
The Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the event, co-organised with the Luxembourg-Poland Business Club, the Polish Embassy in Brussels (Trade and Investment Section in Brussels) and the Polish Embassy in Luxembourg, which will take place on April 21, 2015 at 16.30 in the premises of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Sectors of specific interests: automotive, aviation and aerospace, logistics, machinery and metallurgy, pharmaceutical, education, technology and other.
During the seminar, participants will have a unique opportunity to hear and meet senior executives of some biggest economic Zones in Poland. They will present the forms of support and assistance these Zones may offer to businesses and entrepreneurs. Some of the world’s largest corporations of the automotive, aviation and technology industry, as well as the metallurgy and pharmaceutical industry operate within these Zones. Finally, they will share their experience on how to adjust vocational education to labour market needs.
Presentations will be followed by a cocktail reception. It will be a great opportunity to network with the senior representatives of the Polish regions, discuss practical challenges and share best practices.
- Barbara Kasnikowska – President of the Board, The Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK”
- Tomasz Sadzynski (President of the Board) and Bartosz Rzetkiewicz(Director), Lodz Special Economic Zone
- Jolanta Nowak, Manager for the Internationals Affaires, Starachowice Special Economic Zone
- Dawid Lasek – Karpaty Euroregion representative, Rzeszów– Dworzysko Science and Technology Park
For any questions related to this event, please contact Anna Dober, Luxembourg-Poand Business Club (Email: anna.dober(at)lpbc.lu) or Anne-Marie Loesch, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (Email: anne-marie.loesch(at)cc.lu).
In case of interest, please register here.
Réunion et débats entre professionnels