Round Table on business opportunities between Luxembourg and Kaluga on the occasion of the Visit of the first Deputy Governor of the Kaluga Region
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- Conditions de participation
- If you are interested in joining the round table, please return the completed registration form to the Chamber of Commerce by Monday, December 15 at the latest (by email: email@example.com or by fax: (+352) 42 39 39-822).
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce has the honor to invite you to the Round Table presenting business opportunities between Luxembourg and the Kaluga Region in the Russian Federation, which will be held on the occasion of the visit of Mr Alexei Laptev, First Deputy Governor of the Kaluga Region on December 17th at 16h00 at the Chamber of Commerce.
The Region of Kaluga has shown dynamic growth over the recent years and has emerged as one of the fastest developing regions in Russia.
Located at the borders of the Moscow Region with its enormous transit capacities, Kaluga is heavily investing in modern transport and logistics infrastructure and tries to position itself as the key logistics center in the Central Federal District.
The Automotive industry accounts for another important economic pillar of this Region. The local Automotive Cluster represents 7 Original Equipment Manufacturers including Volkswagen and Volvo as well as 26 suppliers to the automotive industry. The local production accounts for 11% of the entire Russian automotive industry. As these sectors will be the focus of the upcoming round table, you are invited to discover more detailed information on the Kaluga automotive and logistics sectors in the presentations available under the following links: Automotive Industry and Transport and Logistics Cluster.
Please find enclosed the programme of the round table, the list of the Russian Delegation and the registration form.
If you are interested in joining the round table, please return the completed registration form to the Chamber of Commerce by Monday, December 15 at the latest (by email: viviane.hoor(at)cc.lu or by fax: (+352) 42 39 39-822).
For further information, do not hesitate to contact the International Affairs of the Chamber of Commerce (Contact persons: Anne-Marie Loesch and Diana Rutledge ; phone: +352 42 39 39 - 312/335; email: anne-marie.loesch(at)cc.lu; diana.rutledge(at)cc.lu).
- Kaluga Auto
- Vestnik Logistics
- Visit Kaluga: draft programme
- Kaluga: list of the delegation
- Kaluga: registration form
- Logistics sector: presentation
- Luxembourg Automotive Components: presentation
- Freight Village Kaluga: presentation
- Kaluga Region: presentation
- Economy of Luxembourg - Chamber of Commerce: presentation
Réunion et débats entre professionnels