Countries Seminar on South Korea and Japan
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- Chamber of Commerce
- Conditions de participation
- If you want to participate in this 2 parts countries' seminar, kindly register for free by sending an e-mail with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, in close cooperation with the Ministry of the Economy, the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Offices in Seoul and Tokyo and Luxembourg for Business, will organise an official trade mission to South Korea and Japan from the 5th to the 11th of October 2014. The delegation will be headed by H.R.H. the Crown Prince of Luxembourg and led by the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy, Etienne Schneider. This multi-sectoral mission will start in Seoul on 6th and 7th of October. The mission will then continue to Tokyo (Japan) on 9th and 10th of October. (Please see official invitation enclosed).
In order to raise interest of Luxembourg companies in both Asian markets and give in-depth information about both destinations, a two parts countries' seminar will be organised on Friday, July 4, 2014 (morning) at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce premises.
This countries' seminar is organised in close cooperation with Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) and Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). Participants will gain insights on both countries’ economies, business and investment environments as well as cultural habits. (Please see program enclosed).
Interested companies are kindly requested to duly complete the attached registration form and send it back to Mrs. Viviane Hoor/Mrs. Sarah Nilles, fax: 42 39 39-822, e-mail: korjap2014(at)cc.lu.
For further information about this upcoming mission or about the countries'seminar, feel free to contact Mrs. Violaine Mathurin (Tel: 42 39 39-481)
- Official mission: invitation
- Official mission: registration form
- Countries seminar: program
- Countries seminar: registration form
- Culture in the Korean Business Environment
- Presentation of the Japanese Economy
- Presentation of the EU Japan Centre
- Invest in Japan (by JETRO)
- Invest in Korea (by KOTRA)
- Presentation of Korea Research and Innovation Centre Europe
Réunion et débats entre professionnels