Luxembourg-UAE: Bilateral Relations and Opportunities in times of COVID-19
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- 2 pm
- Plateforme LIVESTORM
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Arab Belgian Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (ABLCC) will organize a live Webinar Wednesday July 1st, 2020 at 2 pm.
- Welcome by Cindy TEREBA, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Relations between Luxembourg and the United Arab Emirates by H.E. Elisabeth CARDOSO, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in the United Arab Emirates
- Impact of Covid-19 on the UAE economy and Postponement of Expo Dubai 2020 by H.E. Mohamed ABUSHAHAB, Ambassador of the UAE to Belgium and Luxembourg
- UAE Investment climate & new regulations to support businesses / start-ups by Amna FIKRI, Deputy Director of the Economic and Trade Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MoFAIC) and H.E. Juma Mohammed AL KAIT, Assistant Under-Secretary for Foreign Trade Affairs at the Ministry of the Economy
- Impact and business opportunities for the Luxembourg companies and Update on Expo 2020 Dubai by Loïc BERTOLI, Executive Director, Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office in Abu Dhabi
- Testimonial by Rik VANDENBERGHE, CEO, Besix (Six Construct) / Chairman Business Club Belgium Luxembourg
The webinar will be moderated by Qaisar HIJAZIN, General Secretary, ABLCC
The event will be held online via the webconferencing platform LIVESTORM. Sign up here
The International Affairs team remains at your disposal for any further information (Contact person: Edith Stein (Tel.: 42 39 39-482), email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Réunion et débats entre professionnels