Roundtable : China (Beijing) - Luxembourg Cooperation Opportunities : "Investment, Cooperation, Win-win in Beijing"
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- 9:50 - 13:30
- Salle Michel Wurth - Chambre de Commerce
In recent years, Beijing, the capital of China, has focused on improving the business environment and supporting foreign investment development in Beijing. Beijing government has issued series of preferential policies and built up incentive plans, as one part of the implementation. It is the time to look ahead into the opening up market in Beijing, enjoy the wider business areas and embrace more win-win investment opportunities in Beijing. Based on the background, Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg will hold the sharing session, which aims to build up a communication platform between the Beijing government and enterprises in Luxembourg, promoting the future investment and development of enterprises in Beijing. In the occasion of the visit of Beijing Investment Promotion Bureau (“BIPB”), we invited the delegation as our special guest to share the new trend of preferential policies and new opportunities of developing in Beijing.
We believe this roundtable session will enhance the interaction between Beijing government and major enterprises in Luxembourg, and promote future cooperation.
Themes: “Investment, Cooperation, Win-win in Beijing”, main topics will be presented at the roundtable by Beijing governors and experts, including:
- Observing on the new development (i.e. Tongzhou District as the city sub-center of Beijing, Beijing Daxing International airport, The first city of holding Summer Olympics Games and Winter Olympics Games, Opening financial and service industries wider further to the outside world) in Beijing.
- Analyzing on the competitive advantages and preferential policies in Beijing
- Sharing insights on the trends of current fiscal and tax policies reform in China
- Exploring new investment opportunities in Beijing between Beijing government and enterprises in Luxembourg
10:00-10:10: Opening speech
10:10-11:15: Analysis of new investment opportunities in Beijing for enterprises in Luxembourg
- New development and preferential policies in Beijing
- Analysis of new investment opportunities in Beijing (Speaker: BIPB and China Expert)
11:15-12:15: Sharing insights on the latest fiscal and tax policies reform
- Interpretation on the tax regulation updated
- Sharing our observation on the trend of tax reform
- Analyzing on the implication of tax reform (Speaker: Tax Expert, Chengfei Yuan)
Réunion et débats entre professionnels