University meets Business: Intangibles and the Digitization of the economy
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- ISEC-AdW 7, rue Alcide de Gasperi Luxembourg
- Conditions de participation
Digitization penetrates Luxembourg's economy and society and offers unlimited opportunities to shape the future. Everything is networked and digitized, not only in the Silicon Valley but also in Luxembourg, where the speed of digital evolution increases immensely.
The times of silo mindset are over. Disruptive innovation is increasingly dominating the market and the customer is drastically placed at the center of economic activities. These new business models, with future-oriented working environments, grow and build their expertise in niches to become the dominant market factor.
- Dr. Jürgen Wolff (CEO Mercedes pay S.A.)
- Jean-Paul Hengen (ICT Cluster Manager Luxinnovation GIE)
- Alex Panican (Head of Partnerships and Ecosystems Development @ The LHOFT)
- Patrick Wacht (eufom University)
- Prof. Dr. André Reuter (ISEC)
Réunion et débats entre professionnels