Round Table "Business Opportunities in Chicago, U.S.A."
- Type de manifestation
- Friday 7th of April 2017 from 10:00 – 12:00
- Chamber of Commerce
the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, in cooperation with World Business Chicago and with the support of PwC Accelerator, will organise a round-table event with a focus on the city of Chicago: “Business Opportunities in Chicago, U.S.A.” on Friday 7th of April 2017 from 10:00 – 12:00 followed by a networking reception (7, rue Alcide de Gasperi, Luxembourg).
The purpose of this seminar is to inform about the economic opportunities in Chicago, and is organized as a preparation for the economic visit to Chicago which will take place during the last week of May 2017.
The round-table is open to all sectors and will include a keynote speech by Mr. Andrew Spinelli, World Business Chicago, as well as testimonials by Luxembourg companies already active in Chicago. The round table discussion aims at informing interested companies about the economic landscape of Chicago and the business opportunities between Luxembourg and Chicago, and will provide the audience with the opportunity to present their own potential projects.
The program is the following:
- 9:30 Registration
- 10:00 Welcome speech by Jeannot Erpelding, Head of International Affairs, Chamber of Commerce
- 10:10 Opening remarks by Alison Shorter-Lawrence, Chargé d’Affaires, U.S. embassy
- 10:15 Keynote speech by Andrew Spinelli, Director of Global Strategic Initiatives, World Business Chicago
- 11:00 Testimonials by Armacell and Cargolux
- 11:40 Q&A
- 11:50 Closing remarks by Laurent Probst, PwC Accelerator world leader
- 12:00 Networking cocktail
Interested companies are kindly requested to register online, no later than March 31st, 2017. Participation is free of charge.
For further information about this upcoming event, feel free to contact the International Affairs team
Contact persons: Diana Rutledge/Edith Stein/ Anne-Catherine Fohl
T: (+352) 42 39 39-335/482/374 – northamerica(at)cc.lu
Manifestation d'un autre type (combinaison de plusieurs types, forum, colloque, etc.)