The Chamber of Commerce with the support of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, the Ministry of the Economy and the Ministry of Finance has set up a helpdesk to provide coordinated support to Luxembourg companies potentially impacted by the current situation and its economic consequences. We invite you to inform us of any difficulties or concerns you may have in conducting your business because of this crisis at: email@example.com
Your messages and the information they contain will be shared within the group of partners of the helpdesk in order to provide the most appropriate response to your concern.
European institutions :
- EU sanctions Map
- List of adopted sanctions + FAQ
- Helpdesk European Commission : EC-Russia-Sanctions@ec.europa.eu
- Central contact point on EU sanctions : firstname.lastname@example.org
- EU measures: information for customs authorities and stakeholders
Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, the Luxembourg Government :
- Implementation of restrictive measures (FR)
- Helpdesk of the Directorate for European Affairs and International Economic Relations: email@example.com
Ministry of the Economy, the Luxembourg Government :
Ministry of Finance, Luxembourg Government:
Employers who wish to hire people who have fled the war in Ukraine can contact the Employers' Service directly : (+352 247-88000, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Enterprise Europe Network :
- The Supply Chain Resilience (SCR) platform will provide you with a partner matchmaking tool to help you overcome your urgent needs and any disruption to your value chain
Event at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce:
"Economic and Financial Sanctions in the Global Context: Staying Informed of the Latest Developments" seminar, which took place on 20 September 2022, aimed to provide businesses with a better understanding of restrictive measures on private sector economic activity.