Visit of SMM Hamburg 2016
- Event type
- 06.09.2016 - 09.09.2016
- 6th - 9th September 2016
- Hamburg, Germany
- Participation conditions
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SMM 2016 will be held from 6th – 9th September 2016 in Hamburg. SMM is one of the maritime industry’s most important trade fairs , especially when it comes to shipbuilding / supplies. It provides a strong networking forum for shipping stakeholders with over 2,100 international exhibitors and 50,000 trade visitors in a 90,000 m2 surface, as well as numerous side-events.
Together with ship registration company EuroFlag Services and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Germany, the Luxembourg Maritime Cluster would like to offer an interesting opportunity to visit the fair and also, for those interested, assess the possibility of becoming exhibitors in 2018.
September 7th 2016
- 06:30 – Flight from Luxembourg to Hamburg (Arrival at 8:30), transfer to the trade fair
- 12:00 -14:00 Business luncheon with Honorary Consul Mr. Ebel (TBC) and Government Commissioner for Maritime Affairs Mr. Biwer and guests / prospects
- 14:00 – 17:30 Visit of the trade fair, depart to the airport
- 19:55 – Return flight to Luxembourg or possibility to stay overnight and to continue the visit of the show the day after.
As soon as we have a clear idea of the number of participants, we will be able to propose arrangements. Travel costs will be borne by the participants and we may ask for a small contribution for the lunch.
What we need to know by no later than July 21st :
- Do you wish to participate in the trade fair?
- If yes, do you wish to invite any particular guests to the lunch? Who? (Name, company, position, e-mail address)?
- Are there any particular companies which you wish to meet? (Please have a look at the exhibitor list and name a few companies http://www.smm-hamburg.com/en/the-fair/exhibitors-products/exhibitor-directory/#/search/ or industries)
Information and registration:contact(at)cluster-maritime.lu
A fair/exhibition is a thematic event gathering on a single location exhibitors and industry professionals visitors.A fair/exhibition can be dedicated to a field of activity (catering, building ..) or to a type or family of solutions or services (direct marketing fair, training fair, etc. ..). The event usually includes some exhibition stands (exhibitors) and some conferences.