GO INTERNATIONAL: Poland
- Event type
- Online workshop
- 20.04.2021, Tuesday 14:00 - 15:30 Luxembourg Time
- Webinar held online on April 20th, 2021, via Zoom
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Embassy of Luxembourg to Poland and the Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce, invites you to join them for the
Go International: Poland
Webinar to be held online on April 20th, 2021 via Zoom.
- 14:00 - Welcoming words
H.E. Paul Schmit, Ambassador of Luxembourg to Poland
Cindy Tereba, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- 14:10 - General Macroeconomic Presentation of Poland
H.E. Piotr Wojtczak, Ambassador of Poland to Luxembourg
Grzegorz Slomkowski, Member of the Board, PAIH (Polish Investment and Trade Agency)
- 14:30 - Sectoral Presentations
ICT in Poland
Slawomir Biedermann, Chief Expert, PARP (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development)
Logistics in Poland
Juliusz Skurewicz, Secretary of the Council, Polish International Freight Forwarders Association (PIFFA).
- 14:50 - Company Testimonials
Roundtable setting moderated by Artur Sosna
- Jean Ries, Director Government and Public Affairs, Guardian Europe
- Jacek Kowalewski, Senior Sales Manager, CFL Multimodal
- Raymond Krawczykowski, Tax Partner, Deloitte
- 15:20 - Q&A
- 15:25 - Closing Remarks
Artur Sosna, President, Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce
Please register online to join the webinar.
The Zoom Link will be sent to you together with your registration confirmation.
The deadline for online registration is April 19th, 2021.
Please check out our series of online workshops to update and help companies leverage available support initiatives.
The International Affairs team remains at your disposal for any further information (Contact person: Steven Koener - Tel.: 42 39 39-379 - email: steven.koener(at)cc.lu).