Webinar - Go International: Turkey
- Event type
- Conference/Seminar/Round table
- Online via Zoom
The International Affairs of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in partnership with The Embassy of Luxembourg in Ankara, invite you to join them for the
Go International: Turkey
Webinar held on November 25th, 2020, from 9.30-10.45, Via Zoom.
09:30 Welcoming words
- Mrs. Cindy Tereba, Director International Affairs, Chamber of Commerce
- H.E. Ms. Angèle Da Cruz, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Turkey
09:40 Presentation of Turkey and its business environment
- Impact of Covid-19 on Turkey’s economy, Key economic sectors and Potential to further develop economic cooperation between Turkey and Luxembourg
Mr. Atilla D. Yerlikaya, General Manager for Corporate Strategy and Policy of Amazon Turkey; Chairman of the Turkey-Luxembourg Business Council of the Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey (DEIK)
- Business climate in Turkey and Business opportunities for Luxembourg companies
Mr. Levent Apaydin, Chairman, Belgian Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Turkey (BLCCT)
10:05 Presentation of Investment Opportunities and Start-up Ecosystem
- Istanbul municipality plans for economic development in the region, Efforts to attract foreign companies in the region
Mr. Nihat Narin, CEO, Istanbul Investment Agency (IIA)
- Start-up ecosystem & investment climate in Turkey, Potential ICT cooperation between Turkey and Luxembourg
Mr. Serdar Alemdar, General Manager, ODTÜ Teknokent, Middle East Technical University’s (METU) technopark
10:40 Closing Remarks
- Mrs. Edith Stein, Senior International Affairs Advisor, Middle East, Europe (South-East) Chamber of Commerce
10:45 End of event
You can register online here.
The International Affairs team remains at your disposal for any further information (Contact person: - Edith Stein Tel.: 42 39 39-482 - email: turkey(at)cc.lu).
The Zoom Link will be sent to you in your registration confirmation.
The deadline for online registration is November 24th, 2020.
Meeting and discussion among professionals