“Export Luxembourgish food & beverages Products to China”
- Event type
- Conference/Seminar/Round table
- 9:30 Luxembourg time / 15:30 Beijing time
- Webinar via Zoom
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) Luxembourg Branch, invites you to join
Go International: Webinar and B2B matchmakings
“EXPORT LUXEMBOURGISH FOOD & BEVERAGES PRODUCTS TO CHINA”
October 15, 2020, Via Zoom
- 09:30 - Welcome speech, Mrs. Cindy TEREBA, Director International Affairs, Chamber of Commerce
- 09:35 - Welcome speech, Mr. CHEN Fei, Chairman of ICBC Luxembourg
- 09:40 - Opening speech, H.E. Mrs. YANG Xiaorong, Chinese Ambassador to Luxembourg
- 09:45 - Opening speech, Mr. Vincent HIEFF, Consul General of Luxembourg in Shanghai / Executive Director of LTIO – Shanghai
- 09:50 - Expert talk: Cargolux Fresh operations, Mr. Stavros Evangelakakis, Global Product Manager
- 10:00 - Expert talk: Mrs. Merry JIAO, Senior Project Manager & Mr. Michel THEIN, Sales Manager, Asialux Import Export S.A.: The procedure of exporting food & Beverages to China
- 10:10-10:50 - Pitches of the companies, 5 minutes each
- Casa Grande
- Domaine Henri Ruppert
- Domaine Kox
- Moulins de Kleinbettingen
- Oak & Wine
- Opyos Beverages
- 10:50-11:20 - B2B Matchmakings *
* The B2B matchmakings are tailor-made and arranged prior to the event, during the webinar as well as afterwards, the companies concerned will be contacted individually.
The deadline of the online registration is October 2 for B2B matchmakings and October 12 for webinar only.
The event will be held online via the web conferencing platform Zoom, the invitation link will be sent to you prior to the event.
The Chamber of Commerce International Affairs team remains at your disposal for any further information. Contact person: Na Shi (Tel.: 42 39 39-364), email: China(at)cc.lu.
Meeting and discussion among professionals