ICT Spring Europe
- Event type
- 21.05.2019 - 22.05.2019
- European Convention Center Luxembourg
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, start-uppers, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
This year’s edition will be held on May 21st & 22nd in Luxembourg and will offer 4 main summits in: FinTech, Digital, Artificial Intelligence and Space.
- +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. expected
- Attendees coming from 70+ countries
- 1 great exhibition area
- 1 VIP dinner with 600 guests the first day evening
This year’s topics:
- FINTECH : RegTech/ Blockchain/ FundTech/ Payments/ InsurTech/ Strategic Partnerships
- DIGITALIZATION cross industries: Customer experience/ digital transformation/ change management etc.
- SPACE : Services to benefit Defense & Security/ NewSpace in China and Europe/ Services to benefit Agriculture/ Transport & IoT, BigData & the business
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: use cases cross industries
For more information:
A fair/exhibition is a thematic event gathering on a single location exhibitors and industry professionals visitors.A fair/exhibition can be dedicated to a field of activity (catering, building ..) or to a type or family of solutions or services (direct marketing fair, training fair, etc. ..). The event usually includes some exhibition stands (exhibitors) and some conferences.