70 Years of India Luxembourg Relations - Unlocking Past and Future Potential of Business Cooperation
- Event type
- Conference/Seminar/Round table
- Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg 7, rue Alcide de Gasperi - Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- Participation conditions
- Free participation - mandatory registration via email
The Indian Business Chamber of Luxembourg in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg and the Indian Embassy invites you to the seminar
70 Years of India Luxembourg Relations
Unlocking Past and Future Potential of Business Cooperation
In the presence of
- Luxembourg's Honourable Minister of Finance – Mr. Pierre Gramegna
- Honourable Ambassador to Belgium, Luxembourg and the EU – Ms. Gaitri Issar Kumar
- President of the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg, Chairman of ArcelorMittal Luxembourg – Mr. Michel Wurth
Thursday, 4th of October 2018 | starting at 16:30 hrs
This year marks 70 years of India-Luxembourg close diplomatic ties and friendly cultural, social and bilateral economic relationship.
In mid-2019 Luxembourg shall have the honour to be the first non-Asian country to host the annual meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). More economic ties will be unfolded as the next Economic Mission from Luxembourg to India is proposed to take place in 2019.
This seminar will focus on the inherent strength between the two countries and help us to take advantage of the growing economic exchange and communication.Various companies shall share their experiences of mutual business cooperation while guiding us through the future potential.
Venue : Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi - Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Seminar followed by a networking cocktail
Registration : register(at)ibcl.lu email@example.com?subject=Registration%20to%20the%20conference%20-70%20Years%20of%20India%20Luxembourg%20Relations-%20on%204th%20of%20October%202018&body=Kindly%20register%20me%20on%20the%20aforementioned%20conference%2C%20Thank%20you
Meeting and discussion among professionals