“Bridges between the Financial Centres of Luxembourg and Vietnam”
- Event type
- Conference/Seminar/Round table
- Thursday, 21st September 2017 – 13:45-18:00
- Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Participation conditions
- Please complete the online registration form, via the link available in the event's description
The Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has the pleasure to inform you that the House of Training and LuxDev-Luxembourg Development Cooperation Agency will organise the round table “Bridges between the Financial Centres of Luxembourg and Vietnam” on Thursday, 21st September 2017 from 13:45 to 18:00.
The Vietnamese delegation will consist of members of the State Securities Commission, representatives from the Stock Exchange and State Depository as well as senior staff from 4 different private financial companies (FPT Securities,Tan Viet Securities,VN Direct Securities and MB Securities).
- 13:45 – 14:10 Arrival of the guests and welcome coffee
- 14:10 – 14:15 Welcome address, Jeannot Erpelding, Director, International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- 14:15 – 16:30 Presentations by ALFI, Luxembourg for Finance and the State Securities Commission of Vietnam
- 16:30 – 17:00 Q&A session, open discussion
- 17:00 – 18:00 Networking cocktail
In case of interest, you are kindly invited to complete the registration form no later than 15th September. For further information regarding the program of the event, feel free to contact Ms Corine Klip : corine.klip(at)houseoftraining.lu / +352 465016 607
Meeting and discussion among professionals