Practical advice for the continuation of your international activities
In this phase of progressive recovery, the International Affairs team is more than ever at your disposal to help you to (re)build and adapt your strategy. We want to share with you some practical, simple and effective tips to support your international communication.
Here is a series of activities suggested in this context:
- Rethink your internationalization strategy with the support of international business market specialists by making an appointment with our advisors.
- Focus on cross-border markets and explore the economic potential of the Greater Region as an international springboard: our team “EU Services & Cooperations” can provide you with tailor-made advice and help you find good contacts; Online consultations
- Favor local markets: our AECs - Economic and commercial attachés based in Germany, Belgium, and France are at your disposal to guide you and inform you of the arrangements made in our neighboring countries which could affect your company;
- Look for alternative partners (suppliers, transport, distributors, etc.) to reduce your risk of dependency, in particular with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network and its "Online exchange database of business opportunities";
- Familiarize yourself with the public procurements and consult the regional and European tenders, thanks to the digital public procurement alert service offered by our Enterprise Europe Network-Luxembourg and made available free of charge until the end of 2020;
- Take advantage of this period to train yourself in digital marketing techniques with the trainings offered online by our House of Training or by following the free workshops offered by the Go Digital programme of our House of Entrepreneurship.
Please find further advice pertaining to deconfinement (in French) : here