After having put in place numerous aid measures to support companies, the government is adapting its stabilisation programme, according to the evolution of the situation of the Covid-19 health crisis.
The Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Trades offer you a regular webinar in collaboration with the General Directorate for the Middle Classes of the Ministry of the Economy, which will give you an overview of the measures implemented by the government and guide you step by step through the application form on guichet.lu.
- New overview "Aide de relance"
- Overview new "coûts non couverts"
- Overview Step-by-step application form
- Monday, 4 January 2021 from 16.00 to 17.00 hrs
- Tuesday, 12 January 2021 from 15.00 to 16.00
In French with English subtitles
- Monday, 4 January 2021 from 10.00 to 11.00 am
- Thursday, 7 January 2021 from 15.00 to 16.00
- Friday, 8 January 2021 from 10.00 to 11.00 am
- Wednesday, 13 January from 11.00 to 12.00
- Friday, 15 January from 10.00 to 11.00
The House of Entrepreneurship accompanies you in your application procedure!
Helpline: 00352 42 39 39 - 600