13th Annual EU UN- Procurement Seminar
- Event Typ
- 29.02.2016 - 01.03.2016
- Feb 29 – March 1, 2016
- At the Bohemian National Hall New York City
“Understand how your company can do business in the $16 billion UN-Procurement market effectively”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Representatives from EU companies who seek to become long term suppliers to the UN.
- Endorsed by major UN procurement organizations & EU Missions in New York.
- Presentations offering unrivaled insight of the largest UN organizations, their procurement procedures and activities.
- Theme-Specific Workshops and group discussions selected and presented by UN-staff focusing on specific industries such as Energy, Health and Telemedicine, ICT (Data Privacy), Innovation in Peacekeeping, Water and Sanitation, and many more.
- Meet directly with UN-buyers and decision makers in 1-on-1 meetings.
- Invited organizations: FAO, IDB, PAHO, UNDP, UNFPA, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNIDO UNLB, UNOPS, UN/PD, UNRWA, WHO and World Bank among others.
- Excellent B2B Network
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Companies seeking to do business with the UN will gain an in-depth understanding of where to find procurement notices, how the tender process works and the type of products that the participating UN organizations procure. Various interactive workshops will also help companies understand how their products and services can be best promoted to the UN. The 1-on-1 meetings will allow companies to meet individually with UN organizations. Furthermore, this event serves as an exceptional networking opportunity with other EU companies.
REGISTRATION OPEN November 16, 2015: www.eupf.org
More information and detailed programme in the brochure hereafter
Treffen und Diskussionen unter Experten