Moving Corporate Learning from Good to GREAT!
- Event Typ
- November 23, 2015 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- University of Luxembourg – Belval Campus Maison du Savoir 2, avenue de l’Université L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette – Luxembourg
- Online registration http://goo.gl/forms/JHw1OSw3FR
Various national networks on Learning & Development in Corporate Organisations are cooperating with the European Association for Practitioner Research on Improving Learning (EAPRIL) to set-up a new European initiative to move forward the field of Corporate Learning. More specifically, our aim is to tackle trending challenges that companies are facing with regard to Organisational Learning and Development. We strongly believe that our hands-on approach, accompanied with a close cooperation between research and practice will bring Corporate Learning to the next level.
On November 23, the 1-day event “Moving Corporate Learning from Good to Great” will be organised at the University of Luxembourg, Belval Campus. Representatives from large international companies, such as Danone (France), Bosch (Germany), Rentokil Ltd (U.K.), BGL BNP Paribas (Luxembourg), CPD Standards Office (U.K.), and KPMG (Luxembourg), will present a business challenge and will search for specific solutions and action points with the audience.
The following labs are organised
- What is a truly integrated learning approach and how could it be implemented?
- How can an improved approach to the provision of learning opportunity as CPD transform the mind-set and requirements of regulators and internal corporate risk management?
- How to support business transformation by enabling various co-creation practices?
- How can a workplace re-organisation accelerate a company’s corporate strategy?
- How can entrepreneurial learning and entrepreneurship programmes enhance a company’s performance and its adaptability to changes in the economic environment?
- To which extent do social media practices of ‘Generation Y (digital natives)’ lead to new formsand practices of management and leadership?
All participants are invited to attend 2 labs, next to a keynote session by the Group Learning & Development Director and Global Head of Danone Academy, Mr. Thierry Bonetto, a plenary closing discussion and various networking activities (i.e. coffee breaks, lunch break, a networking reception, and peer group debrief sessions). A special fee for Chambre of Commerce members is granted, i.e. 175 euro, which included full access to the conference day as well as a 1 year free membership to EAPRIL. Register via the special link www.eapril.org/conferenceregistration/EAPRIL_2015_Corporate_Learning_Chambres
Registration and more information on the programme?
Check out www.movingcorporatelearningfromgoodtogreat.com or
Veranstaltung anderer Art (Mischung aus verschiedenen Typen, Forum, Kolloquium etc.)