5th Bengal Global Business Summit
- Event Typ
- 07.02.2019 - 08.02.2019
- Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, New Town, Kolkata
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg will be present as "Partner Country" during the 5th edition of "Bengal Global Business Summit", the annual flagship event organized by the Government of West Bengal in India to showcase the business readiness and investment potential of West Bengal in front of the global business community. Last year, the event attracted more than 4000 delegates from across India and 32 countries.
"Bengal Global Business Summit 2019" will include:
- plenary sessions with political dignitaries from India and abroad, top corporates, thought leaders, senior diplomats;
- country sessions (including Luxembourg) to explore areas of collaboration, partnership, exchange knowledge and best practices;
- focused B2B and G2B interactions;
- sectoral sessions to explore business opportunities in focus sectors.
The avenues of collaborations are spread over a multidimensional spectrum of sectors including Agribusiness, IT & ITeS, MSME & Skills, Hospitality & Tourism, Logistics & Transport and Infrastructure, etc.
The Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in New Delhi, together with the Honorary Consul of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Kolkata, is organizing a national pavilion, with the support of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, where Luxembourg companies can exhibit their services and products.
In case of interest, please contact the team of the International Affairs who will be glad to assist you (Contact persons: Ms. Sabrina Aksil / Ms. Na Shi; Tel: +352 42 39 39 374/364; email: asia(at)cc.lu).
Venue: Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, New Town, Kolkata - 700156 India
More details on BGBS 2019 website: https://bengalglobalsummit.com
Treffen und Diskussionen unter Experten