Moscow: City for business and innovation conference
- Event Typ
- at 9:30
- Chamber of Commerce
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce gladly invites you to the Moscow: City for business and innovation conference organized by the Moscow City Government held on June 29th, 2018 at 9:30 at its premises in Kirchberg.
This conference, held in the framework of the « Moscow Days » in Luxembourg, will focus on the economic potential of Moscow, investment projects being implemented in the Russian capital, financial cooperation between Moscow and Luxembourg as well as the active development of the Russian capital as a vibrant and dynamic megalopolis. The seminar participants will receive “first hand” information on Moscow’s success story and answers as regards current business environment and investment opportunities in the capital.
There will be opportunities for discussion and networking with the officials of the Government of Moscow and the business participants. The delegation of approximately 20 people will include government representatives, the Moscow Stock Exchange, the Moscow Export Center and many more.
The conference will take place in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Economy of Luxembourg Mr. Étienne Schneider. The Moscow city delegation will be led by the Moscow City Minister, Head of Department for External Economic and International Relations, Mr. Sergey Cheremin.
The event will be moderated by Mr. Anatoly Valetov, Deputy Head of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of Moscow.
In order to participate, you are kindly requested to duly complete the linked registration form no later than June 27th.
- 09.00 – 09.30 : Registration
- 09.30 – 09.40 : Welcoming Speech by Mr. Carlo THELEN, Director General, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- 09.40 – 09.45 : Introductory statement by Mr. Etienne SCHNEIDER, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- 09.45 – 10.30 : Keynote Speech by Mr. Sergey CHEREMIN, Moscow City Minister, Head of Department for External Economic and International Relations
- 10.30 – 10.40 : Coffee Break
- 10.40 – 11.50 : Sectoral Presentations on opportunities for business in Moscow
- Stock Exchange
- 11.50 – 11.55 : Q&A Session
- 11.55 – 12.00 : Closing Remarks by Mr. Sergey CHEREMIN, Moscow City Minister, Head of Department for External Economic and International Relations
- 12.00 – 13.30 : Networking Lunch
Treffen und Diskussionen unter Experten