Montag 14 Dez 2020
10:30 to 11:30
The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce have jointly decided to create a position for an economic and commercial attaché at the Embassy of Luxembourg in London to assist Luxembourg companies wanting to establish or expand their activities in the UK. With only days to go before the end of the Brexit transition period the webinar aims to give an update on the Brexit trade negotiations, to present the new economic and commercial attaché in London and to explore business opportunities in the UK.
For more information, we invite you to discover the programme:
10h30 – Opening address
- H.E. Mr Jean Asselborn, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
- Mr Carlo Thelen, CEO / Director General, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
10h40 – Overview on bilateral relations with the United Kingdom
- H.E. Mr Jean Olinger, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to the United Kingdom
10h50 – European Parliament’s assessment of the state of play and its role in the conclusion of EU trade agreements
- Mr Christophe Hansen, Member of the European Parliament / Brexit rapporteur for the European Parliament’s trade committee
11h00 – Assessing market opportunities in the UK: discover a diverse landscape to grow your business
- Mr Christophe Brighi, Economic and Commercial Attaché in London
11h10 – Q&A
Moderator: Ms Cindy Tereba, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
The International Affairs Team remains at your disposal for any further information (contact: Christophe Brighi / Diana Rutledge, phone: +352 621 516 300 / +352 42 39 39-338, email: email@example.com).