Visit of SMM Hamburg 2016
- Type de manifestation
- 06.09.2016 - 09.09.2016
- 6th - 9th September 2016
- Hamburg, Germany
- Conditions de participation
- By email to: email@example.com
The SMM 2016 will be held from 6th – 9th September 2016 in Hamburg. SMM is one of the maritime industry’s most important trade fairs , especially when it comes to shipbuilding / supplies. It provides a strong networking forum for shipping stakeholders with over 2,100 international exhibitors and 50,000 trade visitors in a 90,000 m2 surface, as well as numerous side-events.
Together with ship registration company EuroFlag Services and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Germany, the Luxembourg Maritime Cluster would like to offer an interesting opportunity to visit the fair and also, for those interested, assess the possibility of becoming exhibitors in 2018.
September 7th 2016
- 06:30 – Flight from Luxembourg to Hamburg (Arrival at 8:30), transfer to the trade fair
- 12:00 -14:00 Business luncheon with Honorary Consul Mr. Ebel (TBC) and Government Commissioner for Maritime Affairs Mr. Biwer and guests / prospects
- 14:00 – 17:30 Visit of the trade fair, depart to the airport
- 19:55 – Return flight to Luxembourg or possibility to stay overnight and to continue the visit of the show the day after.
As soon as we have a clear idea of the number of participants, we will be able to propose arrangements. Travel costs will be borne by the participants and we may ask for a small contribution for the lunch.
What we need to know by no later than July 21st :
- Do you wish to participate in the trade fair?
- If yes, do you wish to invite any particular guests to the lunch? Who? (Name, company, position, e-mail address)?
- Are there any particular companies which you wish to meet? (Please have a look at the exhibitor list and name a few companies http://www.smm-hamburg.com/en/the-fair/exhibitors-products/exhibitor-directory/#/search/ or industries)
Information and registration:contact(at)cluster-maritime.lu
Une foire/un salon est un évènement thématique qui regroupe sur un même lieu des prestataires exposants et des professionnels du secteur visiteurs.Une foire/un salon peut être dédié à un secteur d’activité (restauration,bâtiment..) ou à un type ou famille de solutions ou prestations (salon du marketing direct, de la formation professionnelle, etc..). L'événement comprend généralement une partie exposition (stands prestataires) et une partie conférences.