Webinar “My company goes digital!”
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- 16:00 to 17:30
- Online via Zoom
- Conditions de participation
- Zoom Link to follow
Social distancing requirements, cancellation of business trips and events considerably altered business relations. How to ensure business continuity, effectively uphold business relations, engage even more efficiently with customers and prospects amidst the current pandemic? Where can I get support to succeed the digital transition?
Learn from business success stories that effectively embraced their digital transition.
- 16:00 - Welcome words by H.E. Arlette Conzemius, Vice-President of the BCBL
- 16:05 - Supporting the digital transition
Presentation of the national support programs in Brussels and Luxembourg, by representatives of Hub Brussels, Invest & Export (BE) and the House of Entrepreneurship, Chamber of Commerce (LU)
- 16:45 Company testimonials
Presentation of successful transitions of Belgian and Luxembourgish companies
- Mr. JanWillem Wit, Owner of Hotel-Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast Pommerloch (LU) “Taking a traditional hospitality business into the digital age”
- Mr. Jean-Charles Velge, Co-Founder of Qover (BE) “Insurance for the digital revolution”
- 17:15 Q&A
- 17:30 Closing remarks by Rik Vandenberghe, President of the BCBL
Register by clicking here.
The organising team remains at your disposal for any further information (contact: BCBL Secretariat, phone: +352 621 235 828, email: bruxelles.BCBL(at)mae.etat.lu).
Réunion et débats entre professionnels