Go International: United Arab Emirates - Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office Abu Dhabi: The preferred partner for Luxembourg companies
- Type de manifestation
- Online workshop
- 04/02/2021, Thursday 11h00- 12h00 Luxembourg / 14h00-15h00 UAE Time
- Webinar held online on February 4th, 2021, via Zoom
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Ministry of the Economy, invites you to join them for the
Go International: United Arab Emirates Webinar
To be hosted by the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office Abu Dhabi: The preferred partner for Luxembourg companies
The webinar will be held online on February 4th, 2021, via Zoom.
The event is part of a series of webinars introducing the Luxembourg Trade & Invest network around the globe and presenting their services as well as business opportunities for Luxembourg companies in their respective markets.
04/02/2021, Thursday 10h00- 11h00 Luxembourg / 13h00-14h00 UAE Time
- 11:00 - Welcome Address:
- HE Franz Fayot, Minister of the Economy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- HE Elisabeth Cardoso, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to the United Arab Emirates
- Cindy Tereba, Director, International Affairs, Chamber of Commerce
- 11:15 - Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office - LTIO Abu Dhabi - Reference for Luxembourg companies interested in the UAE market: Loïc Bertoli, Executive Director LTIO & Sabrina Amiar Trade Officer LTIO.
How the LTIO can help you expand your business in the United Arab Emirates - Overview of the UAE economy, challenges and opportunities for Luxembourg companies.
Update on the upcoming Expo 2020 Dubai and the Luxembourg participation.
- 11:45 - Testimonial: Geoffroy de Lamalle , CEO, eProseed
- 11:55 - Q&A
Please register online to join the webinar.
Kindly note that in the framework of this series of webinars, you can take advantage of a video consultation with market experts from the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
You can find more details and register here to set up your online appointment.
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce remains at your disposal for any further information (Contact person: Edith Stein – Tel.: <avayaelement class="contentWrapper"><avayaelement id="dceLink-1" originaltext="+352 42 39 39 482" callelement="+352423939482" class="dcelink">+352 42 39 39 482</avayaelement></avayaelement> – email:edith.stein(at)cc.lu).
The Zoom Link will be sent to you together with your registration confirmation.
The deadline for online registration is February 3rd, 2021.
Please check out our series of online workshops to update and help companies leverage available support initiatives.
Visit www.odl.lu, the one stop-shop for the promotion of exports and financial incentives to efficiently promote your products and services abroad.