“Export Luxembourgish food & beverages Products to China”
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- 9:30 Luxembourg time / 15:30 Beijing time
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) Luxembourg Branch, organises a Webinar on September 23, 2020 :
"Export Luxembourgish food and beverage Products to China"
9:30 - Welcome words by Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
9:35 - Welcome words by CHEN Fei, Chairman of ICBC Luxembourg
9:40 - Keynote speech by Chinese Embassy in Luxembourg with an overview of Chinese business presence in Luxembourg (tbc)
9:45 - Keynote speech by Vincent HIEFF, Consul General of Luxembourg in Shanghai/Executive Director of LTIO - Shanghai
9:50 - Success Story: Cargolux’s role at China-Luxembourg Import/Export (tbc)
10:00 - Expert’s talk: Mme. Merry JIAO, EuroAsie: Customs clearing practice while importing to China
10:05 - Pitches of the participates, 5 minutes each
10:35 - Q&A, end of the webinar
10:40 - 11:40 - B2B Matchmakings session, 15 minutes per meeting*
- The event will be held online via the web conferencing platform Zoom, the invitation link will be sent to you prior to the event.
- The webinar will be held in English and Chinese, the simultaneous translation will be provided.
- *The digital profil of the participating companies will be provided prior to the event and the B2B meetings will be pre-organised.
The Chamber of Commerce International Affairs team remains at your disposal for any further information. Contact person: Na Shi (Tel.: 42 39 39-364), email: China(at)cc.lu.
Réunion et débats entre professionnels