Opening doors for your business in Hungary
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- 14:00 - 17:00
- Chamber of Commerce
On September 23, 2019 the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, in close cooperation with the Embassy of Hungary, will organize a country seminar on business and investment opportunities in Hungary.
The latest economic surveys of Hungary paint a very positive picture of the country. Last year, Hungary was among the world's ten most attractive investment destinations. The Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) was voted the best such agency within the region spanning from Central Europe to Central Asia. In 2018, the country broke all previous records with relation to investment value: 98 major foreign investment projects arrived in Hungary at a total value of EUR 4.25bn.
Not only the investments, but also export is booming in Hungary. In 2017, Hungarian exports increased to over 100 billion euros, and exceeded 105 billion last year. Hungary is ranked 34th place based on its export performance and it is ranked 20th in global automotive industry exports. What is the secret of the booming economy of the country? The seminar participants will receive "first hand" information on Hungary's success story and answers as regards current business environment and investment opportunities in Hungary from the president of the Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency.
The following questions will be discussed at the country seminar on September 23rd.
- Why to invest in Hungary?
- Ease of doing business in Hungary
- The investment climate
- State Aid Scheme
- Attractive regions for Foreign Direct Investments
- Introduction of Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency
- Success stories
The seminar, open to all sectors of activity, will also include a presentation of the Hungarian economy, useful advices and tips for investors, as well as testimonials from Luxembourg companies active in Hungary, which can constitute interesting benchmarks for Luxembourg companies that would like to develop their business in the country.
- 14.00 - 14.30 Registration
- 14:35 - 14:40 Welcoming speech by the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg
- 14:40 - 14:50 Opening Words by the Ambassador of Hungary, H.E. Tamás Iván Kovács
- 14:50 - 15:15 Keynote speech by the President of the Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency, Mr. Róbert Ésik
- 15:15 - 15:40 Success story of the Hungarian economy
- 15.40 - 16.00 Testimonial Speeches of Luxembourg-based companies that are already active in Hungary (Guardian Glass)
- 16.00 - 16.10 Q&A
- 16.10 - 16.20 Closing Remarks
- 16.20 - 17.00 Networking Reception
If you are interested in registering for the country seminar, you are kindly requested to complete the online registration form no later than September 20th, 2019. For further information about this upcoming visit, feel free to contact Mr Steven Koener (tel: 42 39 39 - 379) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Réunion et débats entre professionnels