Seminar about Serbia
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- House of Startups, 9, rue du Laboratoire
On the occasion of the official visit to Luxembourg of Her Excellency Ana Brnabic, Prime Minister of Serbia, the Chamber of Commerce, in close collaboration with the Ministry of State of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Embassy of Serbia in Brussels, will organize a seminar on September 9, 2019.
- 12.15 - Welcome address by Luc Frieden, President of the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- 12.20 - Official opening speeches by Prime Minister Xavier Bettel and Prime Minister Ana Brnabic
- 12.45 - Investment potentials of Serbia by Marko Cadež, President of the Chamber of Commerce of Serbia
- 13.00 - Our digital world by Nenad Paunovic, Advisor for IT and Entrepreneurship, Office of the Prime Minister of Serbia
- 13.15 - Networking lunch
The event will take place at the premises of the House of Startups, 9, rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg.
With its improving policies, reasonable foreign investment inflows, and the adoption of modern information and communication technologies, a GDP growth of 3.5 % is estimated for 2019 in Serbia, up from 1.9% in 2017. Factors favorable to Serbia's economic growth include the economic reforms it is undergoing as part of its EU accession process and IMF agreement, its strategic location, a skilled labor force, and free trade agreements with the EU, Russia and Turkey. In the short or medium term, infrastructure rehabilitation projects will be attractive for foreign companies.
Interested companies are kindly requested to duly complete the online registration form, no later than September 2, 2019. For further information about this upcoming event, feel free to contact Mrs. Edith Stein (Tel: 42 39 39-482, Email: email@example.com) or Mrs. Laura Ambrogio (Tel: 42 39 39-316, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Réunion et débats entre professionnels