Scaling up India - Luxembourg (EU) Trade - What will it take ?
- Type de manifestation
- at 17.45
- LUXEMBOURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce has the pleasure to inform you that the Indian Business Chamber of Luxembourg is organising a seminar on "Scaling up India - Luxembourg (EU) Trade - What will it take ?"
to commemorate its 10th Anniversary
On: THURSDAY, MARCH 21ST, 2019 at 17.45 at the LUXEMBOURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
In the presence of Honorable Minister Mr. Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance - Luxembourg
Mr. Jeannot Erpelding, Director of International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Gastron Stronck, Secretary General, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, Luxembourg
- Dr. Smita Siroh, Advisor, Embassy Of India, Brussels
- Mr. Nicolas Graas, Director of Wonderchef India, MISB Bocconi Mumbai, Owner of Hermes, Luxembourg
- Mr. Taha Coburn - Kutay, Chairman, UK Asian Business Council (UKABC)
- Mr. Mujahid Rathod, Chairman of Zendiel CVBA Antwerp and Managing Director of Zenobia Agro Pvt Ltd, India
Registration starts at 17.45
The seminar will be followed by a networking cocktail.
Participation is free
Manifestation d'un autre type (combinaison de plusieurs types, forum, colloque, etc.)