Marketing in the GDPR world: Same Same...but different
- Type de manifestation
- Conférence/Séminaire/Table ronde
- Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (7, Rue Alcide de Gasperi Luxembourg Kirchberg)
- Conditions de participation
- Online registration
GDPR has hit, and since May 25, has had a remarkable impact not only on IT, HR and legal data handling, but also the way MarCom works in an ever-more sensitive environment to ePrivacy.
Marketers, like yourself, are asking:
- How has marketing changed now that GDPR is here?
- How should I handle data in line with GDPR while keeping and building my audience?
- Am I done with GDPR or is there more to do?
- How are others dealing with these new challenges?
These questions and more will be answered at this interactive event geared specifically toward anyone marketing products or services to EU citizens.
We will present the DOs and DON'Ts of marketing in the GDPR world:
- Case study and insight from an e-marketing point of view, with Jean-François Mirarchi, Enterprise Risk Manager at Luxair Group
- Insights from a legal point of view, with Gary CYWIE, Counsel at ELVINGER HOSS PRUSSEN
- Insights from the IT Security perspective with Pascal Steichen, CEO of SECURITYMADEIN.LU
The moderation will be done by Frédéric Vonner, Partner at PwC
Don't miss out on this highly informative, interactive event that will help you build a better audience today and come out ahead in the future!
Register online by clicking here
Réunion et débats entre professionnels