Become an Official Partner of the Luxembourg Pavilion at MIPIM 2012
- Type de manifestation
- Stand collectif
- 06.03.2012 - 09.03.2012
- Cannes, France
From the 6th to the 9th of March 2012, the Chamber of Commerce organises a Luxembourg Pavilion at MIPIM, the world’s largest real estate business platform, which will be held for the 23rd time in Cannes, France.
Showcasing the most promising real estate developments, MIPIM brings together top real estate professionals for 4 days of networking, deal making and trend analysis. Across the 17,000 square meter site in the renowned Palais des Festivals, 1,833 exhibiting companies present their real estate product portfolios, services and technologies. 4,031 investors and 243 end-users from 90 countries attended MIPIM 2011, bringing together almost 19,000 key players of the industry. MIPIM participants cover the entire spectrum of the real estate industry: project developers and managers, investors and financiers, consultants and agents, architects and planners, corporate real estate managers and expansion managers as well as representatives from economic regions and cities.
The event is accompanied by an extensive conference programme offering insights on current trends and innovations in the real estate, investment and financial markets.
For the 23rd edition of the fair, the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg will be represented for the 7th consecutive time with a National Pavilion bringing together the Luxembourg companies that wish to present their products, services and technologies in an “open space” stand. Whether you are marketing a property, a fund or a service, MIPIM is the perfect platform to reach the key players at the heart of the international real estate community.
If you wish to join the Luxembourg Pavilion at the upcoming MIPIM trade fair, please get in touch with the International Department of the Chamber of Commerce which offers various options in order to make your participation a success. The turnkey option for companies that wish to exhibit a model project amounts to 18.000€. The other options amount to 12.000€ for a personalised totem and 8.000€ for a simple participation.
All of these packages include the following benefits for the exhibiting companies:
- Access to a nominative table in the lounge area of the collective stand for your client meetings
- Use of the meeting room of the National Pavilion (by reservation)
- Prominent location in the Palais des Festivals, Floor 0
- Official Reception to be held on the 2nd day of the fair
- Publication of your company profile in the official Luxembourg Brochure to be distributed to the visitors and exhibitors
- Your company logo on the stand
- The participation fees of the 1st participant of your company
- Wireless Internet connection
- Catering and refreshments throughout MIPIM
- Bi-lingual hostesses
- Transport of your promotional material to the fair and back to Luxembourg
- Assistance throughout the MIPIM fair
A Sponsor package including the following benefits will be available at the cost of 4,000€:
- Access to the open space stand for your presence at MIPIM
- The participation fee of the 1st participant of your company
- Your company logo on the stand
- One page advertisement in the official Luxembourg brochure to be distributed to visitors and exhibitors
For any further questions and registration, please contact the International Department of the Chamber of Commerce
Contact person: Anne-Marie Loesch / Sabrina Sagramola
Tel : (+352) 42 39 39 -312/-335
Les foires et salons constituent des plates-formes d’affaires incontournables pour toute entreprise souhaitant élargir son marché. La participation à des foires et salons étant une opération onéreuse, la Chambre de Commerce offre aux entreprises la possibilité de pouvoir participer à des conditions très avantageuses à un stand collectif « clé en main » regroupant les exposants luxembourgeois sous une seule enseigne à forte visibilité.